The technology sales market is exploding! Our business is growing, our offering is unique and attractive to prospects, and we have thousands of customers and new leads to generate business.
If you love technology sales and are interested in this opportunity, please respond to this posting.
Century Business Technologies (CBT) has been serving the Topeka marketplace and the entire state of Kansas area for over 37 years. Recently, CBT acquired Dynamic Computer Solutions of Topeka, a Managed Services Provider doing business for over 34 years. Together we provide a broad range of Technology Services to local businesses of all sizes across numerous vertical industries. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, training assistance and opportunities for advancement.
Target existing and potential new customers with an innovative offering in Network and Cloud Services and Strategy to small and medium-sized companies. Sell services to the well-established customer base and new prospects. Work with sales teams for lead generation and cross sales opportunities and identify prospects through direct prospecting.
Meet activity targets for calls, appointments, proposals, and transactions closed. Manage an ongoing pipeline of business, maintain appropriate funnel in each aspect of the sales process to include closing ratio. Work with the technical specialist (vCIO) to close business. The service will generally be sold to a Business Owner, CEO, or CFO. The majority of activity is in developing and closing new business with some ongoing account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field desired
- Information technology, software and associated business application certifications helpful
- 3+ years B2B Sales/Business Development experience meeting/exceeding quota
- Information technology or related IT/Phone Systems Sales experience helpful
- Experience calling SMB owners & executive level decision makers
- Expertise in diverse and emerging technology
- Persuasive in selling against the status quo
- Strong understanding of business processes, and problem-solving skills
- Fundamental understanding of consultative, solutions sales process for information technologies and networking concepts with the ability to develop a conversational aptitude around general network technology.
- Highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial thinker; assertive, flexible; continuous learner
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Works well in a team selling environment
- Good presentation skills, listening skills also a must
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to follow a defined sales process and activities
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Competitive Pay - Base Salary + Commissions
- 1st year expected income of $75K+
- Car Allowance
- 401K and more!
Job Type: Full-time with Century Business Technologies, Dynamic Division • Topeka, Kansas
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing industry leader, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.