Century Business Technologies is a highly successful, fast growing technology services company that has been serving clients in the Kansas market for over 40 years. Our clients rely on us for their day-to-day technology needs along with strategic planning and management of their technology infrastructure.
Century Business Technologies is growing fast and is looking to add a motivated person with awesome people skills, strong communication abilities, and most importantly, the desire to help others and make a real difference with clients need assistance. This position will utilize internal and field resources through daily dispatch of service requests by monitoring and managing incoming client requests to support for our growing list of business clients in the Kansas marketplace.
As a Service Coordinator in our newly remodeled managed services location in Topeka, Kansas you will be the first person to receive and evaluate support requests via e-mail, phone, and/or other methods. You will develop the preliminary plan to assist clients and assign technicians and engineers to perform support and maintenance. You will enjoy frequent contact with customers, direct reports, peers, and vendors.
Keys to Success
While previous experience is important, a passion for technology, a desire to deliver amazing customer service and an internal drive for self-development are the real keys to success at Century. We love to grow within and are always pushing our team to grow and achieve more. Our company culture is critical to our success and the following personal attributes will ensure an amazing career at Century Business Technologies.
High desire to learn
Service and client focused
High level of communication
Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
Core Values (Integrity, Dedication, Innovative, Adaptable, Team Player)
The Managed Services Coordinator/Dispatcher is responsible for quickly identifying user needs, helping to develop potential solutions, and maintaining our high level of customer satisfaction. The Managed Services Coordinator is a primary position of our team and requires the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
- Schedule internal and field resources on the dispatch portal.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests. Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of support resources.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Report the utilization of Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur.
- Understand processes by completing assigned training materials. Enter all work as service tickets.
Benefits at Century Business Technologies
Hourly, full-time non-exempt employees, to include the following:
- Competitive Pay & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K retirement Plan - Company match up to 4% after 1 year
- Health & Dental Plan –Premiums subsidized by company
- Short Term Disability & AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Supplemental Insurance (Cancer, LTD, Eyecare, Critical Illness, Add’l Life)– Available
- Life Insurance – Company paid 1x Annual base pay up to $100K
- 360 Employee Recognition Award Program
- Lots and lots of fun (picnics, parades, holiday and quarterly events, charities and much more)!
While personal attributes are critical at Century Business Technologies, experience goes a long way to finding that right person for our team. Having experience in these areas will help provide quick success at our company.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (excel, power point, word, outlook)
- Ability to demonstrate proficiently with standard business software
- Three or more years customer service experience in an office environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to client service excellence.
- Experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, contracts, etc. helpful
Please submit your application to Careers@CenturyKS.com.