Century Business Technologies is a highly successful, fast growing technology services company that has been serving clients in the Kansas market for over 40 years. Our clients rely on us for their day-to-day technology needs along with strategic planning and management of their technology infrastructure.
Century Business Technologies is growing fast and is looking to add a creative, passionate, and energetic individual to our Sales & Marketing Team. We are looking for a motivated person with awesome technical/design skills, strong communication abilities, and most importantly, the desire to help others and make a real difference.
Keys to Success
Our company culture is critical to our success and the following personal attributes will ensure an amazing career at Century Business Technologies.
Core Values (Integrity, Dedication, Innovative, Adaptable, Team Player)
This position will work directly with the Executive Vice President and Sales and Technical Services Teams to inspire an environment of creativity and innovation, promoting the marketing plan in the marketplace.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for marketing functions such as CRM database management, communications, campaigns, content, website, social media, trade shows and events.
- Collaborate, develop, lead/direct, coordinate, communicate, execute and analyze Marketing campaigns and strategies; set targets, tracking and reporting, presenting measurable results which positively impact sales growth, market share and ROI.
- Create Social Media strategy to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and others.
- Manage website by updating and creating content and images to keep the site relevant.
- Working with Sales and Technical Services Teams, Manufacturers and Software partners, develop product portfolio and manage internal / external communications including blog articles, brochures, whitepapers, sales sheets, messaging, case studies, videos, newsletters, communicating a consistent corporate image in all company communication.
- Coordinate local advertising activities within our market while managing the Marketing budget and Co-Op Funds available.
- Organize, drive presence and attend local conferences, customer events, seminars / webinars and trade shows.
- Stay abreast of key Industry Analysts and Manufacturers News / Updates to provide competitive data and analysis to Sales.
- Desire to be instrumental in building a strong corporate image with a growing technology company, enforcing use of the corporate image & style guide.
Benefits at Century Business Technologies
Salaried, full-time exempt employees, to include the following:
- Competitive Pay & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Supplemented Health Club Memberships
- 401K retirement Plan - Company match up to 4% after 1 year
- Health & Dental Plan –Premiums subsidized by company
- Short Term Disability & AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Supplemental Insurance (Cancer, LTD, Eyecare, Critical Illness, Add’l Life)– Available
- Life Insurance – Company paid 1x Annual base pay up to $100K
- 360 Employee Recognition Award Program
- Annual Performance based Bonus
- Lots and lots of fun (picnics, parades, holiday and quarterly events, charities and much more)!
While personal attributes are critical at Century Business Technologies, systems and technical experience goes a long way to finding that right person for our team. Having experience in these areas will help provide quick success at our company in addition to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Business or equivalent required, Master’s Degree helpful.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Marketing strategy role required.
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong analytical, creative and leadership skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication with a strong attention to detail; content creation skills a must.
- Experience planning and managing timelines.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to work in an autonomous, unsupervised manner.
- Digital and Social Media experience; knowledge of current marketing technologies and trends.
- Detailed knowledge of all the latest available platforms and tools to market our product/services are essential such as fluency in Microsoft Office (MS Office 365, Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Forms, OneNote and Excel), fluency with Adobe Creative Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Express, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder) and a working knowledge of Google methods and platforms: (Analytics, My Business, SEO) to name a few.
- Previous experience in managing company sales database or CRM system is preferred.
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing technology leader, please submit your resume to email@example.com.