Sales/Marketing & Executive Support Specialist
Primary Job Location: Corporate Office, Topeka, KS (on-site)
Century Business Technologies is a highly successful, fast growing technology services company that has been serving clients in the Kansas market for over 40 years. Our clients rely on us for their day-to-day technology needs along with strategic planning and management of their technology infrastructure.
Century Business Technologies is growing fast and is looking to add a professional Support Specialist to our Sales/Marketing and Executive Team at our corporate office. We are looking for a motivated, passionate person with strong systems and communication abilities, attention to detail and most importantly, the desire to help others and make a real difference. Relocation Expenses are available for the right candidate. We invite you to come join our technology team!
Keys to Success
Our company culture is critical to our success and the following personal attributes will ensure an amazing career at Century Business Technologies.
Detail Oriented & Flexible
Willingness to Learn
Core Values (Integrity, Dedication, Innovative, Adaptable, Team Player)
Our sales environment is fast paced. Our product and service offerings continue to expand to meet the needs of business. We are a customer driven company. In the business environment today, it is critical that our sales and marketing team can respond quickly. Because our sale executives work much of their time outside the office, the Support Specialist role is their primary resource internally. This role will work directly with the Sales Executives, Sales Managers, and Executive Vice President to support all sales processes. Sales/Marketing & Executive Support Specialist will manage the daily operations of sales support by overseeing the resource allocation and workflow of all support activities including order processing, RFP response, data collection, and the preparation of reports to support the sales teams. The Support Specialist will assist the sales team in obtaining and keeping customers by performing and supporting key administrative and clerical tasks. Main duties include responding to customer questions, making sure orders are processed on time and helping schedule sales meetings and appointments.
This position will also be responsible for supporting the executive Leadership Team in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Assist sales reps in building qualified lists of sales target prospects
- Manage the sales order process (credit approvals, communication, sales orders, approvals etc.) finding ways to improve the process.
- Data entry and management of data measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), sales figures and forecasts. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reporting of sales activities and other benchmark reporting.
- Expediting requests rush orders and updating sales orders and shipping information as required
- Coordination of bids (RFP’s), calendar dates for bid submissions; Create RFP final documents and responses; Maintain documentation
- Manage the licensing and renewals for software tools to include CRM, Adobe Digital Signature, sales resources and others.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for vendors, out of town guests, etc.
- Management and Administration of the sales CRM and ensure accuracy of data.
- Compiling lists of leads and delegating them to sales team
- Maintaining resource, digital and/or physical, that allows sales team easy access to sales collateral, proposals, bids, sales orders and other key documents for sales and administration.
- Handling all administrative duties for the sales department or team, including assisting the team to set meetings, customer events, trade shows and manage appointments
- Support management team members and executives as needed
- Performing data entry duties regarding metrics, sales figures, sales performance, and other key data
- Work with EVP and Marketing to redesign, support and maintain company website
- Work with Marketing to create and manage marketing campaigns and lead creation.
- Attends and organizes all Marketing events
- Prepares new employee and new customer welcome packages.
- Orders business cards, promotional items and corporate apparel
- Management of coop and marketing dollars from our manufacturers.
- Assist Marketing Manager in daily responsibilities as needed
- Responsible for maintaining our Marketing inventory and the appearance of the demo room
- Help as needed to create, plan and execute company events such as company meetings, open houses, lunch and learns and others
Executive Leadership Support
- Provide professional, administrative support to the executive team, assisting and ensure that effective communication and confidentiality are always maintained
- Arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepare various reports and presentation materials for the Executive team.
- Assist members of the Executive Leadership team with meeting scheduling and preparations
- Keep executive organized by ensuring preparation for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary, assisting with meeting agendas, required materials and reserving and preparing meeting facilities. Draft/edit correspondence, articles, reports, presentations; transcribe meeting notes
- Proactively coordinate quarterly and annual offsite Leadership meetings
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned to provide for the ongoing needs of the organization
Benefits at Century Business Technologies
Salaried, full-time exempt employees, to include the following:
- Competitive Pay & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Supplemented Health Club Memberships
- 401K retirement Plan - Company match up to 4% after 1 year
- Health & Dental Plan –Premiums subsidized by company
- Short Term Disability & AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Supplemental Insurance (Cancer, LTD, Eyecare, Critical Illness, Add’l Life)– Available
- Life Insurance – Company paid 1x Annual base pay up to $100K
- 360 Employee Recognition Award Program
- Annual Performance based Bonus
- Lots and lots of fun (picnics, parades, holiday and quarterly events, charities and much more)!
While personal attributes are critical at Century Business Technologies, experience also goes a long way to finding that right person for our team. Having experience in these areas will help provide quick success at our company in addition to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or other related fields required
- 3+ years of prior experience as an Executive Assistant to senior-level management required
- Experience in a Sales or Marketing work environment helpful
- Must have strong professional conversation etiquette both in person and on the phone when interacting with internal staff, vendors and customers. Communication must be clear and can explain concepts in ways that are understood by staff and clients.
- Excellent systems skills and a strong working knowledge and strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Marketing and Social Media tools (ie. Adobe Suite, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) helpful
- Proven, exception organizational, problem-solving and communication skills (written and verbal); quick response to needs; impeccable follow through is required
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Must be energetic, self-directed, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities as assigned.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- This is a strategic position that requires focus, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness to play an active, results-oriented role. Confidentiality, trust, and a strong professional presence are essential.
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing technology leader, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.