Century Business Technologies is growing fast and is looking to add a highly focused and customer service driven individual to our Technical Support Team. This position will provide direct client support for our growing list of business clients in the Kansas and Oklahoma marketplace. This position will also have options for personal and professional growth, challenging assignments, training opportunities and the ability to have true ownership of their work. We invite you to become one of our technology rock stars who will continue to develop and expand your skills and impact to our community.
Keys to Success
While previous experience is important, a passion for technology, a desire to deliver amazing customer service and an internal drive for self-development are the real keys to success at Century. We love to grow within and are always pushing our team to grow and achieve more. Our company culture is critical to our success and the following personal attributes will ensure an amazing career at Century Business Technologies.
Service and client focused
High level of communication
Core Values (Integrity, Dedication, Innovative, Adaptable, Team Player)
The Service Technician is responsible for serving businesses across SW Kansas and Oklahoma from our locations in Pratt, Dodge City and Garden City. Century is currently seeking a Service Technician with OEM certifications and IT copier/printer networking capabilities to cover the SW Kansas, Alva OK and surrounding area. Candidate will be working in a hybrid position of break/fix field work, IT support and in-shop set up of equipment. Compensation will depend on candidate’s background and training.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and perform office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests.
- Maintain office equipment (copiers, production systems, printers, scanners, etc.) through proper testing and troubleshooting.
- Set up equipment: Unpack, assemble, and deliver office equipment.
- Communicate with customer on arrival to help understand equipment complaints.
- Document service actions by completing all required forms, reports, and records.
- Complete the total call process on each service call.
- Connect office equipment to customer’s network to have the ability to print/scan from the device.
- Maintain an inventory of parts and supplies by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Maintain an inventory of tools.
- Provide dependable transportation or choose a company car.
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor.
Benefits at Century Business Technologies
Salaried, full-time exempt employees, to include the following:
- Competitive Pay & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Supplemented Health Club Memberships (in some locations)
- 401K retirement Plan - Company match up to 4% after 1 year
- Health & Dental Plan –Premiums subsidized by company
- Short Term Disability & AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Supplemental Insurance (Cancer, LTD, Eyecare, Critical Illness, Add’l Life)– Available
- Life Insurance – Company paid 1x Annual base pay up to $100K
- Cell phone allowance
- 360 Employee Recognition Award Program
- Annual Performance based Bonus
- Lots and lots of fun (picnics, parades, holiday and quarterly events, charities and much more)!
While personal attributes are critical at Century Business Technologies, certifications and technical experience goes a long way to finding that right person for our team. Having experience in these areas will help provide quick success at our company.
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
- Prior experience on office equipment a positive.
- Computer and network technology skills a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; providing exceptional customer service at all levels of an organization.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, detail-oriented and organized.
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of an area, following assigned tasks through to successful completion.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- CompTIA (A+, Security+, Network+, etc), Microsoft or other IT field related certification helpful.
Other Skills Needed:
- Functional, mechanical and technical skills
- Clean driving record
- Able to work independently without constant supervision
- Dependable and flexible
- Reporting and Problem solving
- Ability to use appropriate technology (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing industry leader, please email your resume to Careers@CenturyKS.com.