Service Technician with OEM certifications and IT copier/printer networking capabilities needed to cover a territory in the Dodge City, Garden City and surrounding western Kansas areas. Candidate will be working in a hybrid position of break/fix field work, IT support and in-shop set up of equipment. Compensation will depend on candidate’s background and training.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs. Communicate effectively and identify and solve problems quickly.
- Repair and maintain office equipment by troubleshooting and performing diagnostic tests. Cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components.
- Maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Provides a high level of customer service and technical support in person, online remote sessions, or via the telephone.
- Plan and perform office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests.
- Maintain office equipment through proper testing and troubleshooting.
- Set up equipment. Unpack, assemble, and deliver office equipment.
- Communicate with customer on arrival to help understand equipment complaints.
- Document service actions by completing all required forms, reports, and records.
- Complete the total call process on each service call.
- Connect office equipment to customer’s network to have the ability to print/scan from the device.
- Maintain an inventory of parts and supplies by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Maintain an inventory of tools.
- Provide dependable transportation or choose a company car.
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor.
- OEM Training a positive but not a must
- Functional, mechanical, and technical skills
- Customer service skills a must
- Clean driving record
- Able to work independently without constant supervision
- Team Player
- Problem solving
- IT knowledge with moderate computer skills
- Ability to use appropriate technology (i.e. computer, tablet, phone)
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
- A+ Certification a plus.
- Prior experience on office equipment a positive.
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing industry leader, please submit your application to email@example.com.