Century Business Technologies is Committed to:
Innovation and Growth, helping clients integrate business technology
Founded in 1981, Century Business Technologies (CBT) is recognized as an award winning and leading provider of business technology solutions. Companies of all sizes trust CBT to handle their technology needs of the future.
Focusing on the total business solution, our mission is to help our clients achieve a competitive advantage. People and knowledge are our most valuable assets. Learn more at www.centuryks.com.
Serving businesses across Kansas from our locations in Topeka, Lawrence, Chanute, Emporia, Garden City and Dodge City, CBT is currently seeking Software Solutions Sales Executives for our Kansas City/Lawrence/Topeka and Wichita territories, responsible for driving new business growth in software and custom solutions.
If you are willing to embrace a sales process that works, are self- disciplined, can multi-task, are committed to personal and team success, have a passion for technology, and have strong comprehension abilities, we want to hear from you.
Century Business Technologies Inc. is proud to offer its advantage package:
- Base + Commission + Bonus +Car and Phone allowance
- Six figure opportunity; uncapped commissions
- Major medical, Dental Insurance, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Excellent on-going training and sales improvement skill sets
- Positive, inspiring and professional work environment
- Focus on organic growth and opportunities for advancement
- Develop and execute a successful sales plan according to industry benchmarks and Century Business Technologies methods.
- Maintain sales CRM on a daily basis to develop an up-to-date and accurate record of all sales activities. Keep schedule updated with appointments and tasks.
- Will apply a consultative approach to C level management and IT contacts through analysis of customer business and technology requirements, workflows and short/long term corporate initiatives to create customized business solutions.
- Keep current on all relevant product knowledge, promotions, pricing and marketing materials by reviewing provided material and self-education.
- Education and implementation of CBT sales methods and practices
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to qualified customers including in-house and on-site product demonstrations.
- Achieve revenue and profit goals for assigned territory by developing relationships with new and existing customers and growing market share in assigned territory.
- Familiarization and ongoing learning of established CBT solution offerings
- 2+ years outside/inside sales expertise selling software solutions and services to High Level executives
- College degree in related field desired, not required
- Documented sales achievements – preferably in an outside/inside sales environment or equivalent
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people and processes.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing industry leader, we invite you to submit your application.