Century Business Technologies is a highly successful, fast growing technology services company that has been serving clients in the Kansas market for over 40 years. Our recent acquisitions and market expansion is driving new opportunities in our business. Our clients rely on us for their day-to-day technology needs along with strategic planning and management of their technology infrastructure.
Century Business Technologies is growing fast and is looking to add 3 new motivated, passionate, and energetic outside Sales Executives to our Sales & Marketing Team. Positions are now available working out of our Topeka or Emporia offices (with remote options), with strong communication abilities, and most importantly, the desire to help others and make a real difference. If you are willing to embrace a sales process that works, are self- disciplined, can multi-task, are committed to personal and team success, have a passion for technology, we want to hear from you. Focusing on the total business solution, our mission is to help our clients achieve a competitive advantage. People and knowledge are our most valuable assets. Learn more at www.CenturyKS.com.
Relocation expenses are available for the right candidate. We invite you to come join our technology team!
Keys to Success
While previous experience is important, a passion for technology, a desire to deliver amazing customer service and an internal drive for self-development are the real keys to success at Century. We love to grow within and are always pushing our team to grow and achieve more.
Century Business Technologies is proud to offer its Advantage Sales Package:
- COMPENSATION: Century puts great value in our Technology Sales Executive positions by offering a base salary of $35,000 plus unlimited performance-based bonuses and commissions. Six-figure opportunity for those willing to put in the effort.
- Auto and cell phone allowances
- Excellent on-going training and sales improvement skill sets
- Positive, inspiring, and professional work environment
- Focus on organic growth and opportunities for advancement
- Passion for Technology
Benefits at Century Business Technologies
Salaried, full-time exempt employees, to include the following:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Supplemented Health Club Memberships
- 401K retirement Plan - Company match up to 4% after 1 year
- Health & Dental Plan –Premiums subsidized by company
- Short Term Disability & AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Supplemental Insurance (Cancer, LTD, Eyecare, Critical Illness, Add’l Life)– Available
- Life Insurance – Company paid 1x Annual base pay up to $100K
- 360 Employee Recognition Award Program
- Annual Performance based Corporate Bonus
- Lots and lots of fun (picnics, parades, holiday and quarterly events, charities and much more)!
- Will apply a consultative approach to C level management and IT contacts through analysis of customer business and technology requirements, and short/long term corporate initiatives to create a customized business solution.
- Maintain sales CRM daily to develop an up-to-date and accurate record of all sales activities. Keep schedule updated with appointments and tasks.
- Attain assigned sales targets.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people, and processes.
- Emphasis on New Business Development…we provide an effective system targeting best opportunities with letters, scripts, voicemails, and visits.
- Handle multiple priorities.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
- 1-2 years outside/inside sales expertise selling to High Level Executives, preferred
- Documented record of sales achievements – preferably in an outside/inside sales environment or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience using a CRM
*Open Territory Positions:
- Topeka Corporate Office (or remote) – NE Kansas (excl. KC): Shawnee, Jackson, Nemaha and Wabaunsee market.
- Topeka Corporate Office (or remote) – Manhattan, Junction City, Wamego and Council Grove market
- Topeka Corporate or Emporia Branch Office – Emporia/Lyon County market
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing industry leader, please email your resume to Careers@CenturyKS.com.