Process Information Faster with Workflow Optimization
Workflow defined is simply the way things get done currently. While simple sounding, this does not mean that the “Flow” of “Work” is in any way simple. We have all labored through processes that are truly work, but not much in the way of flow.
Century’s Workflow Optimization process follows simple guidelines and works from clearly defined principles. We specialize in the practice of these principles in order to empower organizations to fully utilize the information uncovered during assessment to redesign, test and implement improvements in critical processes. Starting from “As Is” (current state), and building “Will Be” (future state) is accomplished by utilizing a wide realm of solutions, resources and programs.
Here are a few of the many workflow redesign principles used in our proven process:
- Map process steps in their natural order
- Eliminate Bottlenecks, pinch points
- Eliminate redundancy
- Design the process around value-added activities
- Remove or simplify clustered decision making.
- Reduce checks and reviews to the most effective
- Redesign first…then automate.
- Ensure quality at the beginning
- Install metrics to measure and avenues for feedback.
- Substitute parallel processes for sequential processes
More Process Management Solutions
Century has many more process management solutions to help clients reach new levels of productivity. To find out more, go to the pages listed below:
To discuss how our workflow optimization solutions can improve your daily operations